Edit History

aitorelao

aitorelao

This woman deserves to have her home covered my millions of hydrangeas.

I hope she gets her ambition and drive back soon. 

487525E20A3320B72B2E4061202C29EEBD5C728D.jpeg

aitorelao

aitorelao

Some shots were cool but I REALLY dislike the drug references and how she looks like a cosplayer, and I'm so sorry to feel like this. I still don't get what the hell she wants with this, a Tik Tok viral hit, right? that's ridiculous.

------------------------------------

OK you've had fun and enjoyed time with people who don't give a **** about you. It's good to take some time for these type go things. Now get your ambition back and do what you do best: showing the world who you are and give everybody something to be hyped and feel proud of.

aitorelao

aitorelao

Som shots were cool but I REALLY dislike the drug references and how she looks like a cosplayer, and I'm so sorry to feel like this. I still don't get what the hell she wants with this, a Tik Tok viral hit, right? that's ridiculous.

------------------------------------

OK you've had fun and enjoyed time with people who don't give a **** about you. It's good to take some time for these type go things. Now get your ambition back and do what you do best: showing the world who you are and give everybody something to be hyped and feel proud of.

Important Information

Terms of Use