Edit History

Bionic

Bionic

39 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

No matter what she does, everyone is always complaining. She is obviously not trying to impress anyone with this remix, she is not trying to "make art" or whatever. She's just enjoying doing something stupid with someone she likes. That's just it. There is nothing more than that. Why is everyone taking it so seriously, like come on. It's always the same meltdown over and over again, just get over it already!

The remix isn't really the problem, I personally actually like it, which is why the video is so disappointing. It's how she presents herself visually. Sorry but she doesn't look sexy, young, fun or whatever to me. As I posted a few pages back she looks stoned, her eyes have no clear focus, she seems more like that weird lady from the block down the road who accidentally took magic mushrooms and is now crashing the party the young folks are having thinking she's so cool and edgy and only that she really isn't. She sticks out like a sore thumb in her own video.

Bionic

Bionic

38 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

No matter what she does, everyone is always complaining. She is obviously not trying to impress anyone with this remix, she is not trying to "make art" or whatever. She's just enjoying doing something stupid with someone she likes. That's just it. There is nothing more than that. Why is everyone taking it so seriously, like come on. It's always the same meltdown over and over again, just get over it already!

The remix isn't really the problem, I personally actually like it, which is why the video is so disappointing. It's how she presents herself visually. Sorry but she doesn't look sexy, young, fun or whatever to me. As I posted a few pages back she looks stoned, her eyes have no clear focus, she seems more like that weird lady from the block down the road who accidentally took magic mushrooms and is now crashing the party the young folks are having thinking she's so cool and edgy and she's really not. She sticks out like a sore thumb in her own video.

Bionic

Bionic

31 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

The remix isn't really the problem, I personally actually like it which is why the video is so disappointing. It's how she presents herself visually. Sorry but she doesn't look sexy, young, fun or whatever to me. As I posted a few pages back she looks stoned, her eyes have no clear focus, she seems more like that weird lady from the block down the road who accidentally took magic mushrooms and is now crashing the party the young folks are having thinking she's so cool and edgy and she's really not. She sticks out like a sore thumb in her own video.

Important Information

Terms of Use