Edit History

Donna

Donna

27 minutes ago, vadge said:

I keep forgetting this is a completely baseless rumour that is more than likely complete fan-fiction.

It's only been a few days since this has been mentioned.  Whatever happens Monday, we do have several indications a tour may be in production. Including Madonna herself mentionining she was interested in touring again, and the fact she posted an image with Jamie King a month or so back.  It's not "baseless"!  I wouldn't rule it out because we also have heard rumors of venues being scheduled as well.  We'll find out Monday.  It's seems like a perfect time for her to annouce a summer tour.  The holidays are a great time to sell concert tickets.   

Donna

Donna

26 minutes ago, vadge said:

I keep forgetting this is a completely baseless rumour that is more than likely complete fan-fiction.

It's only been a few days since this has been mentioned.  Whatever happens Monday, we do have several indications a tour may be in production. Including Madonna herself mentionining she was interested in touring again, and the fact she posted an image with Jamie King a month or so back.  It's not "baseless", but I wouldn't rule it out because we also have heard rumors of venues being scheduled as well.  We'll find out Monday.  It's seems like a perfect time for her to annouce a summer tour.  The holidays are a great time to sell concert tickets.   

Donna

Donna

19 minutes ago, vadge said:

It's only been a few days since this has been mentioned.  Whatever happens Monday, we do have several indications a tour may be in production. Including Madonna herself mentioned she was interested in touring again, and the fact she posted a image with Jamie King a month or so back.  It's not "baseless", but I wouldn't rule it out because we also have heard rumors of venues being scheduled as well.  We'll find out Monday.  It's seems like a perfect time for her to annouce a summer tour.  The holidays are a great time to sell concert tickets.   

Donna

Donna

18 minutes ago, vadge said:

I

Important Information

Terms of Use