Edit History

Would You Like To Try

Would You Like To Try

5 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Honestly, Madame X is one of her best.  I luv it.

Same.Unlike rebel heart which i find skipping at holy water and that weird hold tight:Madonna002:what was that?:cryin:It sounds like a song from Frozen 2 by Disney

For me the worst case possible is: i sentence you to hearing Hold Tight Final version on repeat:Madonna026:

Personally i wish I could sympathize with the final version but i can't the demo is stuck in my head every time i hear that weak bridge of the final

Would You Like To Try

Would You Like To Try

Same.Unlike rebel heart which i find skipping at holy water and that weird hold tight:Madonna002:what was that?:cryin:It sounds like a song from Frozen 2 by Disney

For me the worst case possible is: i sentence you to hearing Hold Tight Final version on repeat:Madonna026:

Personally i wish I could sympathize with the final version but i can't the demo is stuck in my head every time i hear that weak bridge

Would You Like To Try

Would You Like To Try

Would You Like To Try

Would You Like To Try

Important Information

Terms of Use