The Celebration Tour: Mexico Dates

Here's an article with more phtos of the visit and the autograph. The article is in Spanish but translates as 'Madonna arrived at the Kahlo family homein Pedregal on Thursday night. She wore white boots and a fur hat and had nails with images of Frida on them and a diamond ring with the letter M.'

https://www.reforma.com/frida-me-motivo-madonna/ar2794223?v=3

5705858.jpg&imagencompleta=1

5705857.jpg&imagencompleta=1

We can see a previous signature from Madonna referencing July 7th 1989 as Frida's birthday

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Here's an article with more phtos of the visit and the autograph. The article is in Spanish but translates as 'Madonna arrived at the Kahlo family homein Pedregal on Thursday night. She wore white boots and a fur hat and had nails with images of Frida on them and a diamond ring with the letter M.'

https://www.reforma.com/frida-me-motivo-madonna/ar2794223?v=3

5705858.jpg&imagencompleta=1

5705857.jpg&imagencompleta=1

We can see a previous signature from Madonna referencing July 7th 1989 as Frida's birthday

Wow!  And love the letter she wrote. Thanks for sharing this!  So cool they still had her 1989 signing too.  :party:

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Of course the five nights 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Are you in Mex?

Nope I'm in Florida. Cant wait to see the videos come in later tonight from the show. You are a lucky man to be able to be there tonight. I only did one show which was my first time seeing her. I loved every min of it but I regret deeply not buying front row tickets on the floor around any of the stages. The chance to be standing right below her looking up at her might not ever come again for me.

8 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I need to get more of this merch is so good 

definitely I'll be buying a lot on tuesday!!!

8 hours ago, Donna said:

I'm surprised they can sell it without getting sued.  They are awesome though.  Thanks for sharing. :party:

Yessss!! It's always the same. Everytime I go to a concert in Mexico City I go first to the merch bootleg (and even the crew and team from the artists also buy stuff in those places!!!).