The Celebration Tour: Mexico Dates

Rumors say that Jonas Åkerlund was seen in the Palacio de los Deportes today, so I guess the Mexican dates will be filmed and I think the future concert film of this tour will be a mix between LA and Mexico City just like Madame X Tour concert film that was filmed between Lisbon and Paris back in 2020.

1 hour ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Rumors say that Jonas Åkerlund was seen in the Palacio de los Deportes today, so I guess the Mexican dates will be filmed and I think the future concert film of this tour will be a mix between LA and Mexico City just like Madame X Tour concert film that was filmed between Lisbon and Paris back in 2020.

This confirms Mexico is being filmed as well

https://x.com/dinfartaaa/status/1781504789374792068?s=46&t=O-b7OPW6hz--DlvXNhxdGw 

So excited that it looks like Jonas is going to doing the concert film - he did an incredible job filming and editing confessions. Wonder if they will use film again like he did for Conferssions as the image quality was stunning. The show really deserves to be filmed by the best. Hope he is in charge of the live broadcast show from Rio too. I hope they really bring it and put on the best shows of the tour for the ones being filmed. The LA shows looked the best to date from the clips and glad they were filmed.

I hope if they are going to mix LA and Mexico that the really get her hair and outfits to look as close as possible to the LA dates as is so annoying watching noticeable differences from shot to shot on a recording of a concert - was like the didn't even think about it for Madame X with the constant hair and eye patch changes from shot to shot

If they're filming 5 nights in Mexico, I can't imagine why they would also need footage from LA. They'll have plenty of footage to access for an edit. More than likely, Jonas used LA to do a rough pass and rehearse the programming of some of the flying camera sequences that are probably required to capture the show. I'm excited that he is on board for this. Should be a spectacular viewing experience. The Confessions live recording is so repeatedly watchable....

6 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Here's a photo of her at Cinemex at the private screening of Damien Jalet and Jonas Akerlund new film.image.thumb.png.7a07e77a4eef08951461852c0d8322bf.png

I wonder if she's purposely wearing the cowboy hat lately to slyly show some support to Beyonce? 

2 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

If they're filming 5 nights in Mexico, I can't imagine why they would also need footage from LA. They'll have plenty of footage to access for an edit. More than likely, Jonas used LA to do a rough pass and rehearse the programming of some of the flying camera sequences that are probably required to capture the show. I'm excited that he is on board for this. Should be a spectacular viewing experience. The Confessions live recording is so repeatedly watchable....

I also wonder if it's part of a documentary behind the tour as well?  I agree that the Confessions tour is so watchable on repeat.  There was just a right amount of balance in that release, especially with her vocals. :luv:

33 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Also it seems Madonna did go to Frida Kahlo's house and had a time with her relatives (Mara de Anda) and she signed a book, according to Reforma Newspaper.image.png.b45cff99a725cb895f8b1a2fcff183d6.pngimage.png.c3a1485502f55e2053112fd691ee29c6.png

Oh that’s so nice!!!

They could have a nicer distinguish guest book though 🤣🤣🤣