The Celebration Tour: Mexico Dates

Hello ! 
I’d like to start this topic to discuss and meet other fans that are going to attend Mexico dates for the Celebration Tour. Are you guys attending by your own or with some friends?? What date are you going to ? I’ll be there on Jan 25th and Jan 28th (fist and third date). Also if possible with the administrator permission we can discuss in Spanish / English since most of Mexico attending are Spanish speakers … ❤️

Edited by MauricioMtz (see edit history)

• MauricioMtz changed the title to The Celebration Tour: Mexico Dates
4 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I think this should remain in English so anyone interested could read if the rest of Latam happens I would also be interested to know what’s happening there 

Yep, it was just a suggestion, but I think we all are ok with English … So what are your thoughts about the Mexican dates? I hope to get some really good video takes so I can share with all of you ❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Tomorrow is the Legacy presale for the fourth show!!!

It’ll be a hard pass for me :/ I can’t afford more days in Mexico City and if she keeps announcing more and more dates in there it’ll be impossible. I think 5 shows are more than enough for me. I still have the tiny little hope of a show in Guadalajara but I know it’s very unlikely :(

13 hours ago, rga98 said:

I wonder if with all these additional dates in Mexico City the rumored dates in Guadalajara and Monterrey will happen too 🤔

I don’t think it’s going to happen. 
- As far as I know, the only arena in Monterrey it’s the “Arena Monterrey” and it is not handle by OCESA…

- We have BBVA Estadio, but as the Celebration Tour is designed for arenas, I don’t think that will happen. 

- We have “Auditorio CitiBanamex” but I’d very small for the tour… 

- The only one left is the “Estadio Mobil Super” but still is an stadium… 

talking about Guadalajara, I don’t know much about that… 

6 minutes ago, MauricioMtz said:

I don’t think it’s going to happen. 
- As far as I know, the only arena in Monterrey it’s the “Arena Monterrey” and it is not handle by OCESA…

- We have BBVA Estadio, but as the Celebration Tour is designed for arenas, I don’t think that will happen. 

- We have “Auditorio CitiBanamex” but I’d very small for the tour… 

- The only one left is the “Estadio Mobil Super” but still is an stadium… 

talking about Guadalajara, I don’t know much about that… 

Tbh I don’t really care about Monterrey. We do have an Arena in here that belongs to OCESA.

However, The Celebration Tour is not designed for arenas only. That’s as true as the tour ending in Mexico City and being filmed there lol. Southamerica will have to be stadiums so they’ll have to adapt. 

Anyway, I don’t think it’s happening either but not because of lack of venues. 

15 minutes ago, rga98 said:

Omg really? Where did you read that?

Sorry what I meant was, date fourth is almost sold out but not as the speed the previous ones did. Maybe a 5th date could be possible but I don’t think a 6 or 7 dates would sell as well  or as fast (as the gossip mentioned) except if they were in other cities… just thinking out loud 

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Sorry what I meant was, date fourth is almost sold out but not as the speed the previous ones did. Maybe a 5th date could be possible but I don’t think a 6 or 7 dates would sell as well  or as fast (as the gossip mentioned) except if they were in other cities… just thinking out loud 

Ooh me too! I think so too

Sooo I guess that was it? No more Mexican dates? I mean 4 in Mexico City are more than enough but I had a tiny little hope put on the possibility of a show in Guadalajara. I can’t see that happening anymore. Southamerica must be next now

20 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

More than enough? I think she could sell a fifth, this sold slower than the others but it’s a sold out date in two days, I think that’s impressive 

She can sell out 6 nights easily but that doesn't she should play all those dates. Bad Bunny could've sold out the Estadio Azteca 10 nights yet he only did 2. I think 4 dates are more than enough for this tour to satisfy the main demand: the fans. That said, I think she should now move to Guadalajara and/or Monterrey but I don't think she will at this point.

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yes I did, for the dates of the 27th and 28th. The dates of the 25th and 30th already received their QR. what a weird thing. 

But, how come? I mean, I bought for 25th date and received the email as well, although I have the QR already it’s kinda weird anyway … 😅