Happy Birthday, Madonna!

groovyguy

Ric'key Pageot
Happy birthday to the Queen. I've learned so much just by being around you, watching you at work, expecting nothing but the best around you. Nobody else comes close to doing it the way you do. You've always created the new norm, but yet you defy the norm. Wished I could have been there for your birthday party in Cannes but know that we are all with you in spirit celebrating with you. Happy Birthday M!! Madonna #MadonnaDay — with Madonna.
Posted Image

If I'm not mistaking, the way her teeth are shining and in the colored pic, it appears to have a gold tint, it looks like she's "grillin' it" at her birthday bash.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Cool pictures of M's B'day party @ http://instagram.com/the_only_one_queen_madonna

Posted Image

Amazing party our queen celebration @madonna @gb65 @mertalas bello Cake! Incredibile Music beautiful Friends e Family â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ #madonna #mert #gb66

Posted Image

Our every year meeting in the south of France @lilbuckdalegend (main dancer of my NYCBallet) and @sofisia7 

Posted Image

Posted Image

bcompleted

1 hour ago Â· Carlton Beach - Cannes

The morning after ...... Thank you @Madonna for a wonderful evening !!!! #re•cu•per•a•ting #loveyou

http://instagram.com/p/rzJtSsJxId/

Wow amazing party yesterday night !!! Again happy birthday to my dear friend M. #thankful #funtimes @Madonna