Edit History

HNS

HNS

I think it’s totally understandable that they might hold on to any rumor that the tour may go to Brazil. Like mentioned, we’re very passionate and would indeed deserve a concert. 

Luckily I live abroad and had the opportunity to see her. To say you’re sick and tired of people just wanting to have the opportunity to do the same is kinda selfish. If it does not concern you why. Would you bother?

Having said that, I think fan pages should not spread those rumors like that and get fans hopes up. 

HNS

HNS

I think it’s totally understandable that they might hold on to any rumor that the tour may go to Brazil. Like mentioned, we’re very passionate and would indeed deserve a concert. 

Luckily I live abroad and had the opportunity to see her. To say you’re sick and tired of people just wanting to have the opportunity to do the same is kinda selfish. If it does not concern you why. Would you bother?

Having said that, I think fan pages should not spread tose rumors like that and get fans hopes up. 

HNS

HNS

Luckily I live abroad and had the opportunity to see her. To say you’re sick and tired of people just wanting to have the opportunity to do the same is very selfish. If it does not concern you why. Would you bother?

Having said that, I think fan pages should not spread news like that and get fans hopes up. 

Important Information

Terms of Use