Edit History

I am madonna

I am madonna

sigh. seriously? That's not a padding. It's her own ass. I mean not a natural ass but her implant ass.

It's just that the costume designer wisely designed the costumes to give it an optical illusion to make the hips looks like flat, but her huge hips were there constantly and never disappeared.

madonna real ass 02.png

Look at the first picture. Madonna's hips will look flat in the eyes of a less observant person.

madonna real ass 03.png

But if you look at the second picture, people with good observation will wonder. If her hips are flat then why is the bottom of her lingerie so far from her thighs?

madonna real ass 05.png

Then A rational people will realize that the yellow line in the third picture is actually Madonna's huge buttocks, hidden by the costume.

I mean.. seriously? Padding?

common people! wake up! It's her ass. I mean her fake huge implant brazilian butt lift Ass. So what? Move on! 

Just enjoy the new tour!!

I am madonna

I am madonna

sigh. seriously? That's not a padding. It's her own ass. I mean not a natural ass but her implant ass.

It's just that the costume designer wisely designed the costumes to give it an optical illusion to make the hips looks like flat, but her huge hips were there constantly and never disappeared.

madonna real ass 02.png

Look at the first picture. Madonna's hips will look flat in the eyes of a less observant person.

madonna real ass 03.png

But if you look at the second picture, people with good observation will wonder. If her hips are flat then why is the bottom of her lingerie so far from her thighs?

madonna real ass 05.png

Then A rational people will realize that the yellow line in the third picture is actually Madonna's huge buttocks, hidden by the costume.

I am madonna

I am madonna

madonna real ass 02.png

madonna real ass 03.png

madonna real ass 05.png

A rational person will realize that the yellow line in the third picture is actually Madonna's huge buttocks, hidden by the costume.

I am madonna

I am madonna

madonna real ass 02.png

madonna real ass 03.png

madonna real ass 05.png

A rational person will realize that the yellow line in the third picture is actually Madonna's huge buttocks, hidden by the costume.

I am madonna

I am madonna

sigh. That not a padding. It's her own ass. I mean not a natural ass but her implant ass.

madonna real ass 02.png

madonna real ass 03.png

madonna real ass 05.png

Important Information

Terms of Use