Best spot to stay?

karlafalves

Screenshot_20231103-222055_Chrome.thumb.png.3b509c5a8ae9e3f37f96b024a8fac413.png

Hey guys!

Sorry if it's been already discussed here, but I'm trying to avoid spoilers at all costs until Monday :)

I'll be in Floor A for both concerts here in Lisbon, with Golden Circle on Monday. Close to which part of the stage do you think it's better to stay?

Also, at what time do you advice to line up to be able to get a good spot?

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Depends on what you want, do you want to be close to her, choose the end of both runways.

The main stage is really high and a lot of the action happens on other parts.

Either way there’s to much happening everywhere so I’ll would do this. 

inside part obviously 

IMG_6459.jpeg

I totally second that. I'm not sure if that MTribe list of which songs are being performed on each stage is a spoiler for you, but I found that truly useful and I highly recommend taking a look at that to have a glimpse of what's happening. If you don't want to spoil anything about the setlist, so don't take a look and go with this recommendation by Pedro!

Since both the "Golden Circle Early Entry Ticket" and the "Golden Circle (Not Early) Ticket" give access to Floor A, do you know how the entries are happening? I have a "Golden Circle (Not Early Ticket)" for one of the days... I'm wondering if it is worth waiting in line early to try to get in the middle of the catwalks, or is this area reserved for "Early Entry" only?

Im glad the MadonnaTribe "map" that Paolo and I prepared is useful for everyone.

Although in Barcelona it was a bit TOO useful - my friend Daniel described it as "big groups of fans following your fucking map and running around the gold circle to be "at the next place" like they were playing Pokemon Go or something" :lol: