Happy 32nd birthday Jitterbug =P

Drum Dub

32 years ago today she was working in the studio with Erotica and Jitterbug. Which is your favourite Erotica demo? All of them are special and unique. I like Thief (New Music) with his more promiment early 90's house vibe. Bye Bye first version sounds interesting, I whis a clearer version existed to hear all the experimentation with lyirics and tempos. I love that punchier house beat in Deeper demo. Actions on his primitive form is nice also. All Goodbye are great, love the version that became Fever (I wish they kept the same instrumentation and production wich is quite similar but superior in my opinion). The unreleaded tracks are great too!

Goodbye to Innocence straight pass had the chance to be a real bomb but it lacked something, especially a strong chorus to give that electrifying bridge a proper climax. Still it's maybe the most interesting for me. I'm in love with the Erotica/You thrill me demo, as I am with Love Hurts, wich was recorded much ealier, the gorgeous (and who knows why fucking short) Bad girl demo with the electric guitar solo in it (wich gave an AMAZING shift to the track imo) and I do like the Thief of Hearts OLD music a lot :)

Erotica is my favourite M album/era and that session is hot. The only better one in terms of unreleased and demos is ROL imo.

Funny as I was just listening to Jitterbug yesterday. The bassline is cute, although Shep's drums didn't really seem to suit the feel they were going for, if indeed it was supposed to be something related to that time period. But then, when in the studio, you try out a lot of things, especially if it's already been booked :)