New Madonna...

I start to belive is the real M.......

and this is her sense of humour.......

for years and years, everytime a new woman singer arrive and start to have success everyone write she is the new Madonna......

how many time we read this?

too much!!!!

its M who joke about this...,,

who is the new Madonna?!

only Madonna herself........

with a new era and music and style........

Just now, dave2290 said:

I start to belive is the real M.......

and this is her sense of humour.......

for years and years, everytime a new woman singer arrive and start to have success everyone write she is the new Madonna......

how many time we read this?

too much!!!!

its M who joke about this...,,

who is the new Madonna?!

only Madonna herself........

with a new era and music and style........

You and I are the only ones on this forum who understand her intelligent sense of humor. To me it’s obvious. And I can tell the girl in the video is one of the twins, shot from a low angle. Ignore these non-thinkers/Kylie fans that are completely senseless.

3 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

You and I are the only ones on this forum who understand her intelligent sense of humor. To me it’s obvious. And I can tell the girl in the video is one of the twins, shot from a low angle. Ignore these non-thinkers/Kylie fans that are completely senseless.

ha ha ha ha!!!!

i really think behind all this is M and no one else...... Sony is too powerful to choose to do something so crap and chip for promote another singer......... and btw what singer would be ok to be promote like someone else?

Just now, dave2290 said:

a reality show for a new Madonna for a Madonna project?

a reality show for a new Madonna for choose the lead actresses of her bio movie?

No. It’s simply new music. Also, the soundtrack of the website is simply a house track that has highly obscured melodies and other elements of the song Bitch I’m Madonna.

Just now, dave2290 said:

ha ha ha ha!!!!

i really think behind all this is M and no one else...... Sony is too powerful to choose to do something so crap and chip for promote another singer......... and btw what singer would be ok to be promote like someone else?

Exactly. You and I will be the only ones laughing our way to the bank when this is revealed  while the others will be listening to mindless pop act wannabes that appear on her stage on occasion. 

6 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

No. It’s simply new music. Also, the soundtrack of the website is simply a house track that has highly obscured melodies and other elements of the song Bitch I’m Madonna.

if this is a new way to promote M is very smart..,.....

i really love they create a new site talking about a new Madonna...,. really.......

totally different from interscope......

1 minute ago, Honey Little said:

Also yesterday was the NEW moon in the Kabbalistic calendar. Coincidence that this website was released on the NEW moon? NEW Madonna? C’mon people think! Stop listening to mindless pop singers!! Pay attention to Madonna!

madonna follow a lot the kabbalah calendar and she's a big beliver in horoscope......