Donna and Niki Concert Tonight in NYC/Streaming SOMEONE PLEASE CAPTURE

RUADJAI

Donna and Niki performed last night in NYC at the Green Room and are doing it all again tonight. Donna said that tonights concert will be live streamed. You can purchase a ticket to live stream.  I reached out to her to find out where the stream will be. Apparently there are a few tickets left too.

I really wish I wasn't working... 😭 It looks so good. 

The harmonies. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2pmwnxuUEh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So apparently the live stream link will be sent out an hour before showtime at 7 Eastern. Can someone capture it?

Link to live stream and tickets

https://thegreenroom42.venuetix.com/show/details/TIb75LksneqPlSciu0WW/1706400000000?fbclid=PAAaYfSZ-dW6o7AhXvXpgQaRXuTeRT3WilWuAL0BqOdyW6AVSYkJdlrxeCCmE_aem_AQ0o7gVRoPULmYE_W69_u7_xy5YWEGhX6dV4ufpu_M9qQ4JsWsLVpRBCrI8l50VYXZE

• RUADJAI featured this topic

@RUADJAI I was going to post the same topic!

They are singing many M songs: 

Nothing really matters 

Open your heart

La isla bonita

Rain

Someone please capture this!

https://thegreenroom42.venuetix.com/show/details/TIb75LksneqPlSciu0WW/1706486400000

I am working early tomorrow so I really can't stay awake until 3am...

• RUADJAI changed the title to Donna and Niki Concert Tonight in NYC/Streaming SOMEONE PLEASE CAPTURE

They're amazing

Their version of NRM is wow, especially in the finale. I like their band, they are skilled musicians... I enjoy their arrangements, and above all, the two of them have amazing voices. Their version of Rain is also breathtaking. Honestly, I think I would be more thrilled to see the two of them perform Rain in front of me rather than watching Madonna do it (I was in the first row in front of her when she sang Rain). I prefer their versions, their musicians, and their voices. They put much more passion into it than Madonna. And heck, they still move very well!

I'm so sad they didn't reunite for this tour... What a missed opportunity!

I’m so sad they’re not on stage with her anymore, but so incredibly grateful they’re together and doing their own thing as artists. I’d absolutely love to see them perform live.

But holy it must be annoying af talking about M all the time to those interviewers. ALL. THE. TIME  lmfaaoooo. Very “so let’s get back to my throat” bahaha. I joke. It’s their roots.

1 hour ago, Lorx said:

They're amazing

Their version of NRM is wow, especially in the finale. I like their band, they are skilled musicians... I enjoy their arrangements, and above all, the two of them have amazing voices. Their version of Rain is also breathtaking. Honestly, I think I would be more thrilled to see the two of them perform Rain in front of me rather than watching Madonna do it (I was in the first row in front of her when she sang Rain). I prefer their versions, their musicians, and their voices. They put much more passion into it than Madonna. And heck, they still move very well!

I'm so sad they didn't reunite for this tour... What a missed opportunity!

29 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I’m so sad they’re not on stage with her anymore, but so incredibly grateful they’re together and doing their own thing as artists. I’d absolutely love to see them perform live.

So truth!

It would be amazing to have them all for this tour ..... For this celebration........ I still hope to have them for a US show..... Maybe like judges in the Vogue segment.....

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic