bitch i'm madonna dancer costumes....

On 5/16/2024 at 8:00 PM, gst6662000 said:

honestly these groups of dancers are not as iconic as the group from 1990, even 1993 the cast was memorable.....  the one i remember is the dancer who wears the mask as past madonna....  i did not even know some are part of the rebel heart tour! during justify my love there's a long haired person who i could not tell if male o female because of naked chest which looked like breasts.... i am not so so so sure anymore

i could not even find a gallery of the dancers faces... have to painstakingly google each name

even confessions have some memorable ones like the "twins" in forbidden love

But what made this group of dancers from the Blond Ambition Tour so iconic? In my opinion I think it was thanks to the overexposure they had in those years, especially in Truth or Dare. With so much media exposure it was almost obvious that this group would stand out above the other dance groups that Madonna has had to this day. A similar situation would be repeated with the Confessions Tour dance group. That is why I think we should not detract from this last dance group on the Celebration Tour because if they are not as iconic as the previous ones, it is because of their lack of exposure and not because of a lack of personality or charisma.

15 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

But what made this group of dancers from the Blond Ambition Tour so iconic? In my opinion I think it was thanks to the overexposure they had in those years, especially in Truth or Dare. With so much media exposure it was almost obvious that this group would stand out above the other dance groups that Madonna has had to this day. A similar situation would be repeated with the Confessions Tour dance group. That is why I think we should not detract from this last dance group on the Celebration Tour because if they are not as iconic as the previous ones, it is because of their lack of exposure and not because of a lack of personality or charisma.

Then who among the Celebration tour dancer would you say stood out (excluding faux Madonna) ? 

23 hours ago, gst6662000 said:

Then who among the Celebration tour dancer would you say stood out (excluding faux Madonna) ? 

Danielle is one of them. Another example could be Marvin or this beautiful female dancer who appears during Open Your Heart.  Most of them are charismatic in my opinion, although I have to admit that the most iconic are those of the Blond Ambition Tour because they were lucky enough to be at Madonna's most media moment.

On 5/22/2024 at 6:06 AM, chaosmen1984mk said:

Danielle is one of them. Another example could be Marvin or this beautiful female dancer who appears during Open Your Heart.  Most of them are charismatic in my opinion, although I have to admit that the most iconic are those of the Blond Ambition Tour because they were lucky enough to be at Madonna's most media moment.

I saw IG of marvin .... OMG HE'S FROM MDNA TOUR.... he is memorable there ..... he just have a goatie and i didnt recognize him.

Danielle well i couldn't remember him.

On 5/17/2024 at 1:47 PM, johnny_mac said:

Did any of her kids appear in the celebration finale? Dressed as her?

Did Stella feature at all in the celebration tour? Obviously Estere was heavily featured in the Vogue segment, Mercy played piano for Bad girl, David played guitar a couple times and was a dancer. But I couldn’t place Stella anywhere. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2024 at 7:41 PM, gst6662000 said:

4.PNG

This dude is the most repulsive thing i have seen in my life. his dancing isn't unique, and was an eyesore the entire show so why the hell is he there?? so much wrong with this show but this guy and bob the dragqueen take the cake. And nobody says anything. it's just pure blind worship.