Thuderpuss Remix Deeper and Deeper

These are reconstructiones from the GHV2 Club Mix

There are fan made remixes of Frozen, Ray Of Light, Deeper and Deepper, Take A Bow,  Secret apart of course from their official remixes of Don't Tell Me, What It Feels Like For a Girl, Die Another Day, 

19 hours ago, gonzalojqv said:

These are reconstructiones from the GHV2 Club Mix

There are fan made remixes of Frozen, Ray Of Light, Deeper and Deepper, Take A Bow,  Secret apart of course from their official remixes of Don't Tell Me, What It Feels Like For a Girl, Die Another Day, 

So it’s fake?

Not sure why my reply isn't here anymore. Was it deleted by moderators?

I was trying to provide context and additional info: Extended mixes of individual songs from the GHV2 megamix WERE created by Barry Harris and Chris Cox of Thunderpuss. They played them in their live sets back then. And, if my memory is correct, they used to have an internet radio show once a month or something where they played a few of them. There's even an interview somewhere from back then where Barry discussed how he created the GHV2 megamix where he mentions making individual extended remixes from some of the songs.

On 6/9/2024 at 9:28 AM, gonzalojqv said:

Yes and no, cause the actual thunderpuss ghv2 club megamixes exists, in which appears depper and all th other ones, just someone took it and made it longer.

This is definitely fake.  Deeper & Deeper is the beginning of the GHV2 Thunderpuss Club Megamix Part 2, and it leads into the Music segment.  The looped "Music" near the end is a dead giveaway that it's fake, and while some of the transitions are done pretty well they're still noticeable.

4 hours ago, bertrand said:

Something weird happened, a bunch of my posts vanished too...

Barry did a full length Deeper And Deeper in 2014, the others do not exist as far as I know (which is quite far)

I trust you @bertrand (I remember you from the DJ Rico Mixshow forum days) but I swear I remember being out in D.C. right around when GHV2 was released and Barry or Chris (or both) were spinning and they played a few of the remixes from some of the songs in the megamix. Maybe they were just mixing in and out of the Club Megamix.