Is this fake or fun made

Gayso

@DanK A.I. stuff in general is very interesting but at the same time, it scares me, LOL. I hope we don't end up in a future where A.I. and real stuff sound/look the same.

@maddy1111 Fake is something put out as real, with the intention of deceiving people. IMO it's offensive to call fan made stuff fake.

5 minutes ago, DRY99O aka RCB said:

@maddy1111 Fake is something put out as real, with the intention of deceiving people. IMO it's offensive to call fan made stuff fake.

But technically that is “fake”. It’s not the real thing from the artist. 

And sadly many fans do try and pass their creations off as the real thing especially on YouTube labelling them as “official” or “unreleased”. It’s deception and sadly most casuals will believe it. Hence the negative connotation towards “fan made” that a lot of people have. 

1 hour ago, Gayso said:

@DanKI’m just saying that you should put I fix the audio instead of saying unreleased track or demo because you’re confusing people

I do agree that creators like Dan should be more transparent of there work, by stating what is AI.  For a lot of us, we know it's straight up "not authentic", but unfortunately there are many who think it's real. Some people reconstruct musician's songs if not make up a total AI audio or video and try to pass it off as real.  That all being said, @DanKdoes a lot of really cool things.  It's just if I was him, I would be more transparent so people won't go after you even when it's quite obvious.

AI is getting scary though.  Video/audio has already been able to manipulate for years, but I can see how some will take advantage of it and use it to harm people in the future. 

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

Anything that guy makes is fake

A/ your sentence is ridiculous.  If I *make* something, it implicitely is "fake", "fan-made" or "unofficial".

B/ no racist remark today for me, fuckface ? Still waiting for an apology. Other morons such as yourself have been banned for this forum for way less than what you called me. So be a good boy and eff off.

9 hours ago, Gayso said:

@DanKI’m just saying that you should put I fix the audio instead of saying unreleased track or demo because you’re confusing people

As I have said previously in this thread : The audio is genuine. Not "fixed", or "A.I.". I am not "confusing people". The video is (obviously) A.I. generated. I doubt there's much need to mention it is, given how clear and obvious it is for any Madonna fan - or anyone with freegin EYES - that these are animated photos.

Also, @Gayso, with the MANY threads you yourself have created in the past and posted countless obvious fakes (and calling them "demos"), I find it rich that this one thread got started by you of all people.

The audio is almost certainly a trained vocal model of Madonna, not sung by Madonna herself. All the other "unleaked" or "unreleased" clips I saw there have the exact same issue - inaccurate accents, some completely wrong pronunciations and weird artifacts that come from using models (I know because I use them a lot for fun).