What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

Off topic: Who's that woman on your last GIF, @@Stevo? (just out of curiosity)

Her face looks familiar to me but I can't remember her name  >.<

Noticed that you're often posting gifs of her, is she your idol?  :D   (like Mariah for Dazed  :rip: )

Um, back to the game: Is your song from the 90's?

Off topic: Who's that woman on your last GIF, @@Stevo? (just out of curiosity)Her face looks familiar to me but I can't remember her name >.<Noticed that you're often posting gifs of her, is she your idol? :D (like Mariah for Dazed :rip: )Um, back to the game: Is your song from the 90's?

Lol it's ex supermodel Tyra Banks. She's the host (or used to be) of America's Next Top Model, which is my deep, guilty pleasure lol ,☺😉😉😆. She's not my idol at all (I wouldn't say I have an idol that I worship lol!!), but she has lots of giff-able moments on the show, most of which I can't find a gif of which is annoying. I also can't deny that I find her kinda hot too 😉 lol

Lol it's ex supermodel Tyra Banks. She's the host (or used to be) of America's Next Top Model, which is my deep, guilty pleasure lol ,☺. She's not my idol at all, but she has lots of giff-able moments on the show, most of which I can't find a gif of who h is annoying. I also can't deny that I find her kinda hot too lol

Lol! Ok ok, thanks, I better understand now why you're still posting pictures of her in the forum!  :D

Never watched this show (America's Next Top Model)   :rip:

And, I agree she looks gorgeous!!!   :-)

Lol! Ok ok, thanks, I better understand now why you're still posting pictures of her in the forum! :DNever watched this show (America's Next Top Model) :rip:And, I agree she looks gorgeous!!! :-)

I started watching about 9 years ago when I came home in the early hours of the morning after drinking way to much alcohol and it was on. There was a bunch if girls fighting, which is always entertaining ha ha. It's trashy but I kinda love it.It's a shame you've never seen it, there's a hidden clue (not an easy one) in my use of Gifs like @@Inco's camels....

Will I have to watch a replay of America's Next Top model if I want to find your song, lol?Has it something to do with top models by the way?

Ha ha! You don't need to have seen it so don't worry. Even if someone's seen every episode they might not get the subtle clues... 😉😉😉😆😆😆😆 even if I didn't include the subtle hints, the song can be found with the right questions 😊. The song did feature in an episode though and a key person related to the song did too.The song is not anything to do with top models....I just thought, it's nothing to do with top models (e.g. supermodels) but it is to do with a non-top model...

Ha ha! You don't need to have seen it so don't worry. Even if someone's seen every episode they might not get the subtle clues... even if I didn't include the subtle hints, the song can be found with the right questions . The song did feature in an episode though and a key person related to the song did too.The song is not anything to do with top models....I just thought, it's nothing to do with top models (e.g. supermodels) but it is to do with a non-top model...

A non-top model? It might sound like an insult, lol! 

And, what about that person who did feature in an episode? Can we have a clue about his/her identity???   :monkey:

I'll give a clue, not the name, as it'll be very easy then.The person i'm talking about is Brazillian and is also the non-top model too.I'd also say, there is a key question that is usually asked in this game, that has hasn't been asked yet. The answer to that question will be a big help.... ;-) TBH with that question and the questions that would naturally follow, the answer will not be far away.