Frank

Vogue Italia August 2018

On 8/1/2018 at 8:26 AM, blondebombshell said:

+1 this is a gorgeous photo of her i love her hair slick back like this truly gorgeous.  I actually love this color of this blonde. I don't know if its the lighting because the other photos are really blonde. This one looks more of a golden blonde.

Waiting for her to shock us with platinum or brown/black. 

On 8/1/2018 at 12:57 PM, Liam said:

Yet, she writes on-line a more favorable perspective of Madonna.  I don't get it?  Why would the same writer for the same media outlet trash her on the cover of their paper, but on-line be more objective.  What a bi-polar move!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6012765/JAN-MOIR-Madonna-looks-magnificent-prepares-60th.html

or she didn't write the headline.

Just now, drivebitch said:

or she didn't write the headline.

Well, the online article has been amended the following day, so it's possible she changed it since she came off quite ageist and nasty originally.

Anyone have a copy of the printed article versus the online article.

The Daily Mail headline is hardly "bashing". Baiting is more like it. She IS 60. She IS still desperately seeking attention. These are both true statements... And I think it does a great job of making someone want to open the paper and see what Madonna at 60 looks like... And holy fuck... She looks like THAT!?! SHE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING!

The one from 93 up there that says "Calm Down Grandma"... I've read as much as I could and I'm pretty sure the headline is speaking to any Grandma that might be shocked at a Madonna show. She was at the top of her "shockiness" here... SEX Book, Erotica, Blond Ambition Tour with masterbation. The writer is saying "Calm down Grandma, Madonna still shocks a little, but it's not as racy this time around." NO ONE was calling Madonna a fucking Grandma in 1993.

I wanted to quote the articles above but I'm lazy and I don't have the energy 60 year old Madonna has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Madonna Revolution Facebook and Instagram. That's the only original source known.

this is beautiful i wish we could see all the outtakes from this shoot. I still think she should make a book of outtakes from her whole career. And she could still have approval of what is posted as long as its without photoshop. I really know photo shop is good for enlarging scans. But i wish they wouldn't photoshop so much.  Miss the days they didn't have photoshop. they used something else back in the 50's & 60's some stars wouldn't let them photoshop off the wrinkles. IMO