Harper's Bazaar projecting Madonna on the Empire State Building

PlasticLimbo

While the Empire State Building is known for changing from shades of red to blue and everything in between, tonight's light show will take on a bit different fashion; fashion photography from some of Harper's BAZAAR's most iconic shoots and cultural moments.

In honor of BAZAAR's 150th anniversary and presented in partnership with Tiffany & Co., glossy pages will turn into sky-high projections, flooding the city with some of fashion's greatest. Think unforgettable covers (Rihanna's Jaws cover, anyone?) to stunning editorials that have highlighted the premier of seasons past.

Join us tonight from 8:30PM to midnight on the north side of the Empire State Building above 34th Street, or tune in to BAZAAR's Facebook page for the entire live stream.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/news/a22135/bazaar-projection-empire-state-building/

post-3303-0-98159600-1492667200_thumb.jpg

post-3303-0-94563100-1492667221_thumb.jpg

#Repost @visionaaron

・・・

Empire State 🩠Madonna's image projected was projected on the Empire State building last night in NYC. 🎥 Iconic Luigi & Iango image that just keeps on giving! I ⤠NYC #Madonna #NYC #EmpireStateBuilding #M #Queen #empire #MakeUpByMe #HarpersBazaar #makeupartist #NY #NYC #NewYork #Manhattan #skyline #skyscraper #Iâ¤NY

2jh3d1.jpg

"I went to New York. I had a dream. I wanted to be a big star, I didn't know anybody, I wanted to dance, I wanted to sing, I wanted to do all those things, I wanted to make people happy, I wanted to be famous, I wanted everybody to love me. I wanted to be a star. I worked really hard, and my dream came true." MADONNA

2eplv5x.jpg

33m06z4.jpg