Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

45 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

You're talking to people who think she should have an Oscar for Swept Away.

big ang vh1 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Who?  What member here has said such?  When?  Inquiring minds want to know?  I've never seen ONE person say such. :ahh:

hmmm-really-i-doubt-that-pb1a399d8jqxc1x

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

This is old right? The picture 

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

Yeah, I saw the jeans, the hair.... everything just reminds me of what she's recently posted!  She looks nearly the same as 20 plus years ago.  :luv:   It's not as serious and "dramatic" as some are trying to make it.  :smuglaugh:

No worries. I thought it was a new photo too. Just ignore anyone being so rude about it.  

And @artlover and @PedroBeltran, why the similar name changes  ( @Jdonna and  @Mdonna    )  to @Adonna's name?   It's confusing and why mock another member? This junior high trouble making is getting so old for all of us. Please!!! 

Letting    @Jackie @RUADJAI know about this so they know who you are and what you are doing. 

Maybe she’ll think she can buck the studio system entirely, fund the movie herself, and then try to sell it directly to AMC theaters a la taylor swift’s eras movie (and probably go damn near bankrupt in the process 🙃).

31 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

And @artlover and @PedroBeltrane, why the similar name changes  ( @Jdonna and  @Mdonna    )  to @Adonna's name?   It's confusing and why mock another member? This junior high trouble making is getting so old for all of us. Please!!! 

Letting    @Jackie @RUADJAI know about this so they know who you are and what you are doing. 

My name is I am Madonna and that person suddenly changed its name to Adonna one day which very similar mine. I was wondering why that person suddenly changed it to something similar to my name. And now I got the answer because of you. So that person changed it to mock at me. By your logic.

6 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Maybe she’ll think she can buck the studio system entirely, fund the movie herself, and then try to sell it directly to AMC theaters a la taylor swift’s eras movie (and probably go damn near bankrupt in the process 🙃).

You are probably right how it might not do well, but, atleast after she's gone, there is a movie out there on her and her legendary life and career that she approved of and which is true. 

38 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

And @artlover and @PedroBeltrane, why the similar name changes  ( @Jdonna and  @Mdonna    )  to @Adonna's name?   It's confusing and why mock another member? This junior high trouble making is getting so old for all of us. Please!!! 

Excuseeeeeeeee me???

Are we that delusional that changing my name to Mdonna is to emulate a member of the forum and not THE ACTUAL MADONNA??? So this guy Adonna has the trademark, OMG This is getting so weird getting scary… 

Excuse me again, where’s the mocking exactly??? I haven’t addressed anyone or made fun of anyone…

Do the member you are talking about thinks they/them are Madonna??? 

People are super tired of constant arguments with they/them, people have quit the forum tired of the condescending nonstop talking and back and forth discussions and I’m the bad guy??? 

Thank you for letting the moderators know who I am but I think they know 

I just want to be like my idol Madonna not anyone that thinks that they own the name, the brand or anything of sorts  

You keep mentioning high school that’s also super weird 

@Jackieand @RUADJAIif I have violated any rules or went against any members please let me know and I’ll correct my way and ask for apologies 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

30 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

My name is I am Madonna and that person suddenly changed its name to Adonna one day which very similar mine. I was wondering why that person suddenly changed it to something similar to my name. And now I got the answer because of you. So that person changed it to mock at me. By your logic.

Lebron James Point GIF by Uninterrupted

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

what am I doing? it makes no sense. We've been following a trend. J is my initial. 

I wasn't mocking anybody by doing so. Or so I think.

Are you Adonna? why are you offended by that? It's harmless.

I'm willing to apologize if anyone felt offended, but I would request a reason as to why.

Best regards xxx

Dear @Jackieand @RUADJAI,  it's apparent both if not one member changed their usernames in the last day to mock mine.  While I'm open to people changing their username, it's just odd these two changed their username very close to mine, especially when PEDRO BELTRAN has taken issue with me for more than a year.  Why would he take on a username close to mine, and not only that change hiis profile pic similar to mine if he didn't want to be associated with me ?  (NOTE: I just changed my profile pic to not be further confused).  It's just strange, don't you think?  To me, this is just silly drama and continuous bullying by some who don't like me or what I post.  I've ignored these people for a long time, but they find new ways in trying to present more drama that involves me.  @Vogueristais involved because she's a good friend of mine. She sees what is happening as we speak of this on a daily basis, like any friend would when being bullied.  I admit that some of my post might trigger some people but I've never insulted, bullied or wished death on certain members as I and @Voguerista and other have experienced here.  The last thing I want here is to make such a post, but some take things way too far.. and for what? Because they got their little feelings hurts months ago because we didn't necessarily agree or carrying on drama that occurred at another forum that happened long ago.  It's getting old.  Both myself and @Vogueristaask these members to move on, but they keep creating problems here, and acting like they are victims when they are being trouble makers.  It's tiring.  We just want it to end. Some people will try to twist whatever I or others say, but we don't want this drama as much as they keep instigating. Enough is enough. This is pure bullying!!  I'm not going to reply to anyone else regarding this, except for what mods/admins post or request.  I agree. IGNORE people you don't like.  I know others will jump in to further escalate this (such as @I am madonnalaughing at every post I make when it's not even funny.  He clearly is stirring the pot as well) , but enough is enough! Let's find peace.  That's all I ask!!  Otherwise just learn to ignore. :)

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

And @artlover and @PedroBeltran, why the similar name changes  ( @Jdonna and  @Mdonna    )  to @Adonna's name?   It's confusing and why mock another member? This junior high trouble making is getting so old for all of us. Please!!! 

Ahahah, come on it seems just like a way to have fun, a kind of joke, not mocking. 

5 minutes ago, Adonna said:

these members to move on, but they keep creating problems here, and acting like they are victims when they are being trouble makers

I'm actually sorry, but I don't think I have ever crossed paths with you here. My thing is to contribute to downloads. I barely comment on other categories. You might have to think again when you imply I1ve been bullying you.

1 minute ago, stefo said:

Ahahah, come on it seems just like a way to have fun, a kind of joke. 

You'd think, but if you knew the history with the members involved, it's not a joke.  I agree that people are free to change their username, but if you knew a member here who took issue with you for more than a year and constantly harassed you, would you think the same?  Why would they want to take on a username that is closely related to you?  It's just weird?  It's only strange to you because you don't know the history between myself and that member.  I've had them on ignore for more than a year. I've never responded to them, but within that time (Knowing I have then ignored), they still quote me and respond making shady comments.  I agree! This is silly drama. I simply want it to stop. I don't respond to them, but when they purposely take on my username (trying to purposely confused others it's me), you have to wonder what their motive is.  It's crazy.  I agree.

8 minutes ago, Jdonna said:

I'm actually sorry, but I don't think I have ever crossed paths with you here. My thing is to contribute to downloads. I barely comment on other categories. You might have to think again when you imply I1ve been bullying you.

You're right. In fact, I thought the same when I realized who you were.  And it's quite possible you've been innocently involved.  But I do know know Pedro Beltran changed his username purposely to mock me and harass me. He knows I've had him on IGNORE for more than a year. I have not responded to him in a very long time , despite his attempts to bait me. I'm sorry if you genuinely got caught in the crossfire here, but you have to admit how odd it is that you change your username closely to mine as well used the same profile pic I had (Before I recently changed it).

Again, my apologies if you got innocently involved here.  Like you mentioned, I never recall we ever having an interaction and I addressed this fact to @Jackieand @RUADJAI:)

2 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Again, my apologies if you got innocently involved here.  Like you mentioned, I never recall we ever having an interaction and I address this to @Jackieand @RUADJAI

Thank you, and I apologize if I'd ended up hurting you. Well, I don't know your past with Mdonna, but I'm sure we all were alphabeting-donna, with looked fun to me, I suppose to all others too.

Dear Moderators, @Jackieand @RUADJAI

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express some concerns that have been weighing on me. Please know that I harbor no ill feelings towards any member of this community. However, I feel compelled to address some unfair situations that have been occurring repeatedly.

I have observed instances where threads are turned into endless personal WhatsApp conversations, and it seems that cries for help from members often go unheard. It is disheartening to see members, who have had constant issues, leave the community after their pleas for assistance are overlooked. Additionally, the sudden and unusual increase in some members' reactions or likes, especially after the tour ended, raises questions of how things are handled 

I do not have anything against anyone personally, but I wonder why people are treated differently. There have been cases where members were banned without warning following arguments with certain individuals. This inconsistency in handling issues is troubling.

It is perplexing that those who seek to be loved and liked often behave in ways that result in being disliked or ignored by many. My only wish is for equality and respect for everyone in this community. I seek peace and would like to avoid dealing with individuals who continuously play the victim, not just with me but with numerous others.

I did not know these individuals before the Celebration Tour era, but what I have witnessed since then has left a significant impact on me. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns. I hope we can work towards a fair and harmonious community for all.

Kind regards
Pedro Beltran aka Mdonna like Madonna see

8 minutes ago, Mdonna said:

Dear Moderators, @Jackieand @RUADJAI

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express some concerns that have been weighing on me. Please know that I harbor no ill feelings towards any member of this community. However, I feel compelled to address some unfair situations that have been occurring repeatedly.

I have observed instances where threads are turned into endless personal WhatsApp conversations, and it seems that cries for help from members often go unheard. It is disheartening to see members, who have had constant issues, leave the community after their pleas for assistance are overlooked. Additionally, the sudden and unusual increase in some members' reactions or likes, especially after the tour ended, raises questions of how things are handled 

I do not have anything against anyone personally, but I wonder why people are treated differently. There have been cases where members were banned without warning following arguments with certain individuals. This inconsistency in handling issues is troubling.

It is perplexing that those who seek to be loved and liked often behave in ways that result in being disliked or ignored by many. My only wish is for equality and respect for everyone in this community. I seek peace and would like to avoid dealing with individuals who continuously play the victim, not just with me but with numerous others.

I did not know these individuals before the Celebration Tour era, but what I have witnessed since then has left a significant impact on me. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns. I hope we can work towards a fair and harmonious community for all.

Kind regards
Pedro Beltran aka Mdonna like Madonna see

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. if you want to be specific so we can all know what you are talking about then maybe someone can answer your question. You have to understand that I don't see every single thing you see. If something is not reported then there's a good chance we will not see it. 

You are literally mocking someone by choosing a similar name and photo as them and then saying you don't like how other people have been treated. What's the problem?? What is the issue??

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

Yes, let's try and all keep it cool - if it's unintentional and people have said that, enough said, let's move on and enjoy.

I agree if that's case.  May I request we talk privately about this?  I dm'd you about this and I think it needs to be straightened out without anymore public display from others. :)