Ranking the Tracks: Music

anel_

• 11 months later...

1. Don't Tell Me (the best song of the album and a very innovate song, alternate the dance and Western/Country sound, the music video was also incredible)

2. Runaway Lover (i'm a fan of this song, after Don't tell me, this was one her best songs on the album, with a dance/electro sound and a very good song for dancing. Very excellent)

3. Paradise (Not for me) (I love the ambiance very warm and her electro/ballad style. The lowest register of Madonna was very good and touching in this song and i like the french part of this song)

4. American Pie (i love this reprise, i listen all in the radios, this was a very good dance song and a good remake of the 1971 classic)

5. I deserve it (i like this Pop/Folk/Funky influence song and touched many hearts, with her touching lyrics)

6. Music (a good song and also a very good chorus, rest in the head in first listen)

7. Nobody's perfect (i like the beauty of the sound of this song, but i hate abusive use of auto-tune of the Madonna voice)

8. Gone (not a fan of this song, but i like the folk/dance sound of this song)

9. Amazing (A good song, but not the level of Runway Lover or Paradise)

10. What it feels like for a girl (not a huge fan of this song)

11. Impressive instant (i didn't like this song because this is not a great song)

12. Cyber-Raga (i hate this song, i was very happy this is not included in the international album, outside the japan).