Spotify Updates

gafuller

5 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

@gafullerI don't understand, can you be more specific?

Like when you select a song to play on Spotify, usually it brings up the album art unless there’s an accompanying music video. Then, the clips play. Hung Up on Spotify, when you pick it to play, brings up clips of her dancing from the music video. It’s strange since they haven’t even fixed Living for Love to do it yet.

1 minute ago, gafuller said:

Like when you select a song to play on Spotify, usually it brings up the album art unless there’s an accompanying music video. Then, the clips play. Hung Up on Spotify, when you pick it to play, brings up clips of her dancing from the music video. It’s strange since they haven’t even fixed Living for Love to do it yet.

what? this never happens to me...

I think she's promoting Spotify more nowadays, this is a good move :)

Remember when Rebel Heart came out and it wasn't really promoted there because of the whole Tidal thing. Nowadays her new single could be added to popular playlists so she could get tons of streams and promo there.

About the videos, I think the songs on Rebel Heart/other songs that weren't as successful were kinda snubbed. Rain deserves to have at least some beauty shots.

11 hours ago, MrCommotion said:

About the videos, I think the songs on Rebel Heart/other songs that weren't as successful were kinda snubbed. Rain deserves to have at least some beauty shots.:)

I they’ll get around to all the singles. I’d be very impressed if songs that weren’t singles but were performed on tour would get clips from a tour.