Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

7 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

She's pushing our buttons, and she knows it. I'd much rather have her troll us with glamorous pics in which she looks like Lola's younger sister, than those grills:Madonna009:

dont mention the grills she will stop wearing them if we do not mention them ...it sends some people into a frenzy on her social media pages - of course they claim to be fans or used to be fans..one even said " i cant wait till she finishes this tour " its been over for two years shows how much of a fan they are lol ..mostly women sadly round her age group - i read one comment say on madonnas facebook page "im sick of this woman all over my facebook page " ..i had to remind her that at some point she followed her lol - madonna certainly has not lost the ability to rattle peoples cages that is for sure 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

5 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

She's pushing our buttons, and she knows it. I'd much rather have her troll us with glamorous pics in which she looks like Lola's younger sister, than those grills:Madonna009:

dont mention the grills she will stop wearing them if we do not mention them ...it sends some people into a frenzy on her social media pages - of course they claim to be fans or used to be fans..one even said " i cant wait till she finishes this tour " its been over for two years shows how much of a fan they are lol ..mostly women sadly round her age group 

Important Information

Terms of Use