Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

devil pray

(i read about him.... an read some kabbalah book .... i discover late about M and kabbalah.... i though she was in jewish religion and nothing else.... i read books about kabbalah before link this to m...very amazing books and topic....)

candy shop or girl gone wild?

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

(i read about him.... an read some kabbalah book .... i discover late about M and kabbalah.... i though she was in jewish religion and nothing else.... i read books about kabbalah before link this to m...very amazing books and topic....)

Dave, sorry for asking you this, but...

...are you a yehuda?

Just for curiosity.

Answering you, both. I love both for different reasons.

Lo Que Siente la Mujer × Be Careful (with My Heart)?

19 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

be Careful

no im not.... and you dont need to say sorry if i ask is not a bad thing be jewish... its an amazing religion..... really love it...

so dear @Anapausis come back to the challenge....

let it will be or like it or not?

No dear I ain't said sorry for asking you if you're Jew.

It's because I am very aware how Jews are still stigmatized in Italy, as ghettos are still somehow a reality, at least in Rome. Ofc they are now turistic points, as favelas here in Rio, but as much as favelas, still apart from main general Italian society.

I was fearing you could feel some represaly among other Italian members of Infinity.

Btw I believe my bris is not in the flesh, but in the soul. I so second the Jesus' speech in the Gospel of Thomas which says, "if circumcision were beneficial, the children were already born circumcised from their mothers' belly; however, the circumcision in the soul is completely profitable."

After all, I believe in the primacy of Spirit above Matter.

To answer you, Like It or Not. Sinner or saint, I am who I am.

Frozen × Isaac?