Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

12 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

who make them? 

Both are Ray of Light era demos. Regresando with Orbit, Alone Again with Rick Nowels. Alone Again was given to Kylie as a B-side to planned original Come Into My World single, but song was scrapped in last minute. Alone Again in Kylie's voice had its premiere as part of soundtrack of Kylie's White Diamond documentary, after her getting the idea to do this tour chronicle from Truth or Dare.

Isaac. Illuminatti is just a funny concession to the QAnon's who always believe Apocalypse is entering the corner. Isaac is actually pure connection to God and what the Spirit wants from us.

Never did it before, as far as I remember, but I feel tempted to give you back this question: Isaac × Illuminati?

Both have meaningful, powerful messages but 4 Minutes is better to shake the skeleton!!!

If the demo for Patrick Hernandez's Disco Queen called I'm a Real Disco Queen that were allegedly recorded by Madonna (it would've been actually her first song recorded at a studio ever) turns out to be a real thing, would you say YES or NO to song?

32 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Fever, no American Pie. Wait no. No wait… American Pie!  (Shewww that was a hard one)

LOL!  I know what you mean. I suspect most fans will say "Fever", but as cheesy as it sounded for her to cover that song, I felt she covered it well.  She was so worried that she would ruin such a classic, but even Don Mclean praised her version as she took the best parts and made a great short version.

9 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

The Italians Do It Better Shirt or the Wedding gown from the 84' vmas? 

Wedding Gown, but I do like the Italian shirt too.

Bye Bye Baby VMA performance or Ray of Light VMA performance?