Edit History

Tex20

Tex20

Very interesting comments on this thread. I wish somebody who worked at Warner Bros. back in the day would shed some light on this.

I totally agree that this sleeve would have looked great in the large 12 inch format. Shame it never got a bigger format than cassingle or Japanese snap pack.

The French single was nice but didn’t feature the original Orange tinted sleeve design.

2B24E12C-0DF3-49E3-8A8C-75FB0877F6D5.jpeg

Tex20

Tex20

Very interesting comments on this thread. I wish somebody who worked at Warner Bros. back in the day would shed some light on this.

I totally agree that this sleeve would have looked great in the large 12 inch format. Shame it never got a bigger format than cassingle or Japanese snap pack.

The French single was nice but didn’t feature the original Orange tinted sleeve design.

Tex20

Tex20

Important Information

Terms of Use