Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

32 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

it's not just sad it's so fkn stupid and feeble minded. Who the fck really cares if she has a little belly now? She's 63 fkn years old and genetically an Italian grandmama. She looks great. End fo fkn story. 

its just a bit of a shock because she has always been so in control of her diet ,i swear to god that she has gained weight for other reasons lol ..after watching that video about her surgery it kind of makes sense - i refuse to believe its because she eats too much - maybe its just recovery and steroids though - i do think she looks good though :) 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

30 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

it's not just sad it's so fkn stupid and feeble minded. Who the fck really cares if she has a little belly now? She's 63 fkn years old and genetically an Italian grandmama. She looks great. End fo fkn story. 

its just a bit of a shock because she has always been so in control  i swear to god there she has gained weight for other reasons lol ..after watching that video about her surgery it kind of makes sense - i refuse to believe its because she eats too much lol 

Important Information

Terms of Use