Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

5 minutes ago, adirondak said:

She sounded great during the Madame X tour (of course it was autotuned heavily except a couple of songs), but she also sounded great at the MET gala performance. I think she can still do it, but I agree I'd like to see her take regular vocal lessons. She should even be doing stuff like singing during her workouts so she learns how to move and sing at the same time. 

tbh shes always been very hit and miss live but i feel now she uses that auto tune thing on her voice when live you can even hear it during this performance she will look after her voice less and less because she will depend on this 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

3 minutes ago, adirondak said:

She sounded great during the Madame X tour (of course it was autotuned heavily except a couple of songs), but she also sounded great at the MET gala performance. I think she can still do it, but I agree I'd like to see her take regular vocal lessons. She should even be doing stuff like singing during her workouts so she learns how to move and sing at the same time. 

tbh shes always been very hit and miss live but i feel now she uses that auto tune thing on her voice when live you can even hear it during this performance she will look after her voice less and less 

Important Information

Terms of Use