Edit History

maddy1111

maddy1111

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

Fans in 2012 and 2016 asking for longer MDNA and Rebel Heart eras , because she didn't care and she only wanted the tour...

Fans in 2021, after a long Madame X era, full of surprise performances, a duet with Dua Lipa, 6 or 7 videos if you count Bitch I'm Loca, the streaming of the Madame X Tour with a really good promo and the live album: we don't want a long era anymore. 

I really love those over-generalizing comments who pretend to say a lot but actually saying absolutely nothing. 

First of all, I have never said fans want this or that. Some fans are feeling completely fine with Madame X era, some fans are not. Completely fine, we live in a colorful world and each of us is different, with different opinions. I might not agree but it is not stopping me to enjoy what I want. But I am not here to speak from the point of view of each of us, Madonna's fans. Moreover, I never asked her anything in 2012 or 2016... I am actually pretty satisfied with MDNA era (stunning super bowl performance, tour). I purely expressed my personal view on Madame X era, that's what about is this thread .. But you clearly cannot and rather jump on overgeneralization how ALL fans are completely dissatisfied with everything she is doing. 

And second of all, you probably haven't noticed but I was talking about Madame X persona rather than Madonna providing as with 6 music videos or streaming of a tour.. that was by the way overdue for a long time, I guess we can all agree. Despite being a great tour, she lost a momentum and outside of true Madonna's fans following every step of her, noone really cares or even knows this was released on Paramount+. It is just a fact that it took her way too long to release it. Not saying we still don't know if we ever get Blu-ray.A nd I am saying this as someone loving every second of MX tour and Madame X album. But in 2021 and in the era of streaming it cannot take you sooo many months to give your work out to the world.

Not saying this as a hater, not at all, I love her, but I am also not blindly stunning every single thing she is doing. She has a few missteps which I simply don't like but I can accept without any problem that other fans might not see any issues and be super fine with longevity of Madame X era. That's it.  But I am not going to generalize how this era is bad and how every Madonna fan should complain. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

Fans in 2012 and 2016 asking for longer MDNA and Rebel Heart eras , because she didn't care and she only wanted the tour...

Fans in 2021, after a long Madame X era, full of surprise performances, a duet with Dua Lipa, 6 or 7 videos if you count Bitch I'm Loca, the streaming of the Madame X Tour with a really good promo and the live album: we don't want a long era anymore. 

I really love those over-generalizing comments who pretend to say a lot but actually saying absolutely nothing. 

First of all, I have never said fans want this or that. Some fans are feeling completely fine with Madame X era, some fans are not. Completely fine, we live in a colorful world and each of us is different, with different opinions. I might not agree but it is not stopping me to enjoy what I want. But I am not here to speak from the point of view of each of us, Madonna's fans. Moreover, I never asked her anything in 2012 or 2016... I am actually pretty satisfied with MDNA era (stunning super bowl performance, tour). I purely expressed my personal view on Madame X era, that's what about is this thread .. But you clearly cannot and rather jump on overgeneralization how ALL fans are completely dissatisfied with everything she is doing. 

And second of all, you probably haven't noticed but I was talking about Madame X persona rather than Madonna providing as with 6 music videos or streaming of a tour.. that was by the way overdue for a long time, I guess we can all agree. Despite being a great tour, she lost a momentum and outside of true Madonna's fans following every step of her, noone really cares or even knows this was released on Paramount+. It is just a fact that it took her way too long to release it. Not saying we still don't know if we ever get Blu-ray.A nd I am saying this as someone loving every second of MX tour and Madame X album. But in 2021 and in the era of streaming it cannot take you sooo many months to give your work out to the world.

Not saying this as a hater, not at all, I love her, but I am also not blindly stunning every single thing she is doing. She has a few missteps which I simply don't like but I can accept without any problem that other fans might not see any issues and be super fine with longevity of Madame X era. That's it. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

First of all, I have never said fans want this or that. Some fans are feeling completely fine with Madame X era, some fans are not. Completely fine, we live in a colorful world and each of us is different, with different opinions. I might not agree but it is not stopping me to enjoy what I want. But I am not here to speak from the point of view of each of us, Madonna's fans. Moreover, I never asked her anything in 2012 or 2016... I am actually pretty satisfied with MDNA era (stunning super bowl performance, tour). I purely expressed my personal view on Madame X era .. which you clearly cannot and rather jump on overgeneralization how ALL fans are completely dissatisfied with everything she is doing. 

Not saying this as a hater, not at all, I love her, but I am also not blindly stunning every single thing she is doing. She has a few missteps which I simply don't like but I can accept without any problem that other fans might not see any issues and be super fine with longevity of Madame X era. That's it. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

56 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

First of all, I have never said fans want this or that. Some fans are feeling completely fine with Madame X era, some fans are not. Completely fine, we live in a colorful world and each of us is different. Moreover, I never asked her anything in 2012 or 2016... I am actually pretty satisfied with MDNA era (stunning super bowl performance, tour). I purely expressed my personal view on Madame X era .. which you clearly cannot and rather jump on overgeneralization how ALL fans are completely dissatisfied with everything she is doing. 

Important Information

Terms of Use