Edit History

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

9 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Confessions was pandering?

i would not say so , id say it was still art - issac , like it or not , forbidden love - the tour itself was also a work of art ...you really think she would make what she believes to be a follow up to american life if she was pondering to her fan base lol she knew it was never going to be commercial but she did it anyway :) she may put out the odd dance track though like god control which i also think is hilarious because its so funky and disco yet its not about dancing at all - i like kylie but she never has anything to say - she is very how can i put this ...SAFE .... nothing wrong with that though 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

6 minutes ago, deathproof said:

i would not say so , id say it was still art - issac , like it or not , forbidden love - the tour itself was also a work of art ...you really think she would make what she believes to be a follow up to american life if she was pondering to her fan base lol she knew it was never going to be commercial but she did it anyway :) she may put out the odd dance track though like god control which i also think is hilarious because its so funky and disco yet its not about dancing at all 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

i would not say so , id say it was still art - issac , like it or not , forbidden love - the tour itself was also a work of art ...you really think she would make what she believes to be a follow up to american life if she was pondering to her fan base lol she knew it was never going to be commercial but she did it anyway :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use