Edit History

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

I have said many times that I dont want another Confessions clone, I was just saying that it was the last great album she came out with, not that I want another Confessions.

i dont mean to sound like i want a argument but what makes you the worlds greatest music critic ..you forget to say "in my opinion " i personally think rebel heart could have been great if it had not have leaked and she had replaced a few songs with some of the great demos ..i also think madame x is a work of art - i think it will age well - i even think mdna had some great moments on it - i think she goes into the studio thinking about a tour and how she will perform these songs for example madame x was much better presented live 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

1 minute ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

I have said many times that I dont want another Confessions clone, I was just saying that it was the last great album she came out with, not that I want another Confessions.

i dont mean to sound like i want a argument but what makes you the worlds greatest music critic ..you forget to say "in my opinion " i personally think rebel heart could have been great if it had not have leaked and she had replaced a few songs with some of the great demos ..i also think madame x is a work of art - i think it will age well 

Important Information

Terms of Use