Edit History

Ari Interactive

Ari Interactive

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

I suppose they are waiting for when the compilation it's actually coming soon to release official promo? :Madonna008:

Still Soon once in a Blue Moon hehehe

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

The project is not finished. She's just teasing her fans on insta by resharing fan photo and video edits (Some of them terrible.) When the project is ready there will be proper promotion.

Even though, She should probably just  teasing with the real remixes snippet  that will feature in official release. If she just repost fan made remixes some  fan might get confused or probably disappointed if the official remixes not as good as fan made

But i hope this remixes is awesome 

Though I'm not sure, 50 songs is kinda ambitious project even for a megamix  

Ari Interactive

Ari Interactive

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

I suppose they are waiting for when the compilation it's actually coming soon to release official promo? :Madonna008:

Still Soon once in a Blue Moon hehehe

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

The project is not finished. She's just teasing her fans on insta by resharing fan photo and video edits (Some of them terrible.) When the project is ready there will be proper promotion.

Even though.  She should probably teasing with the real remix  snippet sound that will feature in official release. If she just repost fan made remixes some might get confused or probably disappointed if the official remixes not as good as fan made

But i hope this remixes is awesome 

Though I'm not sure, 50 songs is kinda ambitious project even for a megamix  

Important Information

Terms of Use