Edit History

MonsieurX

MonsieurX

On 8/19/2022 at 12:21 AM, imagination said:

Okay, finally heard it.

The sound at the beginning of "Don't Tell Me" is from the end of the HQ2 Remix of "Music", which is not the mix included on Finally Enough Love.

This proves that they took the audio from the video uploaded to her youtube channel since it's on there too:

This does not ruin the compilation for me by any means however, it absolutely blows my mind that her entire team INCLUDING Mike Dean allow random glitches like this and laziness pass through to production / final release. It's takes 2 seconds to fix this in an audio editor. A one second trim of the audio would have resolved this. I guess because it is a compilation, no one takes a full listen to all of the tracks. How else could this happen other than out of laziness and rushing?

Is anyone able to confirm that some tracks are "fake" high resolution Lossless? Some were discussing how the Living For Love remix is from an MP3 source. How can we be certain? What are the signs that some of the tracks are "upscaled" Lossless files? The audiophile in me is very curious...:thinker::Madonna014:

MonsieurX

MonsieurX

Okay, finally heard it.

The sound at the beginning of "Don't Tell Me" is from the end of the HQ2 Remix of "Music", which is not the mix included on Finally Enough Love.

This proves that they took the audio from the video uploaded to her youtube channel since it's on there too:

This does not ruin the compilation for me by any means however, it absolutely blows my mind that her entire team INCLUDING Mike Dean allow random glitches like this and laziness pass through to production / final release. It's takes 2 seconds to fix this in an audio editor. A one second trim of the audio would have resolved this. I guess because it is a compilation, no one takes a full listen to all of the tracks. How else could this happen other than out of laziness and rushing?

Is anyone able to confirm that some tracks are "fake" high resolution Lossless? Some were discussing how the Living For Love remix is from an MP3 source. How can we be certain? What are the signs that some of the tracks are "upscaled" Lossless files? The audiophile in me is very curious...:thinker::Madonna014:

MonsieurX

MonsieurX

Okay, finally heard it.

Is anyone able to confirm that some tracks are "fake" high resolution Lossless? Some were discussing how the Living For Love remix is from an MP3 source. How can we be certain? What are the signs that these are "upscaled" Lossless files?

Important Information

Terms of Use