Edit History

ahlegx

ahlegx

36 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I ASK ALL YOU FUCKERS TO COME TOGETHER AND HELP ME (THE MOST CRAZED MADAME X STAN) CHOOSE THE BEST MADAME X TOUR RECORDING

Before we lose all of these beautiful fan projects in a couple of weeks. I've heard some say that the Lisbon show on Jan 16th is the best, I've heard others say October 1st is, some may say other recordings are. I need your help to determine which is the best! One that I can listen to Sodade and the additional 30 seconds of Killers and be content with life that I am listening to the best version.

200.gif

IMO the BEST one is from the first night in Paris !!Thats when I finally saw her live and she sounded really really good ??

181195F9-27DF-4FFD-B58D-D921236B9D82.jpeg

ahlegx

ahlegx

35 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I ASK ALL YOU FUCKERS TO COME TOGETHER AND HELP ME (THE MOST CRAZED MADAME X STAN) CHOOSE THE BEST MADAME X TOUR RECORDING

Before we lose all of these beautiful fan projects in a couple of weeks. I've heard some say that the Lisbon show on Jan 16th is the best, I've heard others say October 1st is, some may say other recordings are. I need your help to determine which is the best! One that I can listen to Sodade and the additional 30 seconds of Killers and be content with life that I am listening to the best version.

200.gif

IMO the BEST one is from the first night in Paris !!Thats when I finally saw her live and she sounded really really good ??

Important Information

Terms of Use