Britney Spears recreates 2003 kiss with Madonna at wedding to Sam Asghari

proxy

The Queen and the Princess of pop, unanimously worldwide, reunited again after so many years showing us that their friendship is genuine and true in a world where it is so difficult to find a true friend and especially in the artistic world where everyone pretends to be friendly but secretly they seek to take advantage of each other at the slightest opportunity.

By the way I loved this photograph, four beautiful and elegant women gathered for a special occasion and where we see that Madonna's beauty is still intact despite the years and that everything we see on social networks are simple artificial manipulations that have nothing to do with reality (and that some find it difficult to understand). Selena Gomez looks great and Paris Hilton is spectacular, I haven't heard from her in years but I always liked her for being an animal advocate just like me.

FU51NpoXoAEXAEe_2.thumb.jpg.dd3044418beae5b954b336a3e40448aa.jpg

I hope that this reunion between Madonna and Britney is a sign of an upcoming musical collaboration between them, it would be a success among so many useless collaborations that have not served to reach number one on the charts so far.