Edit History

Ch3rish

Ch3rish

First off, thanks to @Curtainsfor putting this all together.  This is the first one I participated in, but I went back and looked through most of the previous ones.  It's very interesting to see where the fanbase at this community falls with each album.  The results were pretty satisfying, but if I had it my way, the top three would be:

#3 Messiah

#2 Rebel Heart

#1 Ghosttown

I'm glad Ghosttown did get #1.  That was the one I easily rated #11.  Of course, the easy #0 was AutoTune from me.

Surprises?!?.... Bitch, I'm Madonna scored as low as it did.  Best Night scored as high as it did.  The latter is my least liked song apart from Auto Tune which I voted "0".

Lastly,  thanks to all those over dramatic reactions from some of the participants/spectators who weren't happy with a number of the results.  I hope it was all in fun, and you didn't really take this that serious?1?  You have to remember, the more that participate, the more chance the results will vary.  I suspect a lot of the songs people voted similar, so that probably made many of the songs that did score the way they did, come close to others. 

Thanks @MPoweredfor all your wonderful mock up covers.  They were awesome!

Ch3rish

Ch3rish

First off, thanks to @Curtainsfor putting this all together.  This is the first one I participated in, but I went back and looked through most of the previous ones.  It's very interesting to see where the fanbase at this community falls with each album.  The results were pretty satisfying, but if I had it may way, the top three would be:

#3 Messiah

#2 Rebel Heart

#1 Ghosttown

I'm glad Ghosttown did get #1.  That was the one I easily rated #11.  Of course, the easy #0 was AutoTune from me.

Surprises?!?.... Bitch, I'm Madonna scored as low as it did.  Best Night scored as high as it did.  The latter is my least liked song apart from Auto Tune which I voted "0".

Lastly,  thanks to all those over dramatic reactions from some of the participants/spectators who weren't happy with a number of the results.  I hope it was all in fun, and you didn't really take this that serious!  You have to remember, the more that participate, the more chance the results will vary.  I suspect a lot of the songs people voted similar, so that probably made many of the songs that did score the way they did, come close to others. 

Thanks @MPoweredfor all your wonderful mock up covers.  They were awesome!

Important Information

Terms of Use