Edit History

Bionic

Bionic

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

So yeah Mick Jagger is praised for it and showing off his body. Madonna is just as fit and healthy and when she’s doing it it’s gross and desperate. Elvis looked like a pig in his 40s and when he was shaking his hips he was a sex god, Madonna is just seeking attention. 
I’m a bit disappointed when her fan base is dismissing her like that. I don’t personally love and appreciate everything she’s doing but I’m also glad she’s out there and pushing the envelope and trying new things. And that she’s youthful and active. 

How is Mick Jagger showing off his body? I saw the Stones in concert two months ago and I can tell you Mick didn't flaunt it but he was as energetic as ever and gave an amazing performance just like Madonna did when I saw her in the same stadium ten years ago (which is why her performance at Maluma's concert earlier this year had me baffled in how bad it was, like is this even the same person??). Does he have a ridiculous fake ass that makes him look disfigured and like a midget? Do you see him constantly grinding on people who are a third of his age and looking drugged up? Was Elvis happy and a free spirit later in his life, did he get to perform outside of North America like he always wanted to?

She's not pushing the envelope whatsoever with this, please stop with the excuses.

Bionic

Bionic

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

So yeah Mick Jagger is praised for it and showing off his body. Madonna is just as fit and healthy and when she’s doing it it’s gross and desperate. Elvis looked like a pig in his 40s and when he was shaking his hips he was a sex god, Madonna is just seeking attention. 
I’m a bit disappointed when her fan base is dismissing her like that. I don’t personally love and appreciate everything she’s doing but I’m also glad she’s out there and pushing the envelope and trying new things. And that she’s youthful and active. 

How is Mick Jagger showing off his body? I saw the Stones in concert two months ago and I can tell you Mick didn't flaunt it but he was as energetic as ever and gave an amzing performances just Madonna did when I saw her in the same stadium ten years ago (which is why her performance at Maluma's concert earlier this year had me baffled in how bad it was). Does he have a ridiculous fake ass that makes him look disfigured and like a midget? Do you see him constantly grinding on people who are a third of his age and looking drugged up? Was Elvis happy and a free spirit later in his life, did he get to perform outside of North America like he always wanted to?

She's not pushing the envelope whatsoever with this, please stop with the excuses.

Important Information

Terms of Use