Edit History

pawn_shop_blues

pawn_shop_blues

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

This is bald faced lie. There are literally people using GIFS with vomiting and saying things like “oh dear,” drag queen GIFS pulling judgemental faces etc. No one has directly fat shamed him but read between the lines. They are not comfortable with what they saw.

And on Twitter I have seen truly vile comments about him from both gay and straight people.

Lol If you're referring to my comment "oh dear" , I would like to clarify I didn't mean to be disgusted by their body (perhaps English is not my native language or you misunderstood). I just don't like the way they executed the performance. Human Nature is an iconic song. They needed to try harder. BTW this is coming from a straight woman. I don't care whether someone's gay, queer, fat or slim. This performance is lousy imho :) 

pawn_shop_blues

pawn_shop_blues

This is bald faced lie. There are literally people using GIFS with vomiting and saying things like “oh dear,” drag queen GIFS pulling judgemental faces etc. No one has directly fat shamed him but read between the lines. They are not comfortable with what they saw.

And on Twitter I have seen truly vile comments about him from both gay and straight people.

Lol If you're referring to my comment "oh dear" , I would like to clarify I didn't mean to be disgusted by his body (perhaps English is not my native language or you misunderstood). I just don't like the way they executed the performance. Human Nature is an iconic song. They needed to try harder. BTW this is coming from a straight woman. I don't care whether someone's gay, queer, fat or slim. This performance is lousy imho :) 

pawn_shop_blues

pawn_shop_blues

Lol If you're referring to my comment "oh dear" , I would like to clarify I didn't mean to be disgusted by his body (perhaps English is not my native language or you misunderstood). I just don't like the way they executed the performance. Human Nature is an iconic song. He needed to try harder. BTW this is coming from a straight woman. I don't care whether he's gay, queer, fat or slim. This performance is lousy imho :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use