Ray of Light (Expanded Box Set - design upgrade)

BradleyPratt

9 hours ago, BradleyPratt said:

a presentation of an alternate reality where someone like Madonna (or honestly any female singer) someday gets a box set as grand and deluxe as a man, band or group would get. The leaders of this product space are The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Prince, Bowie... the research I did for sets like this was eye-opening.

Wow. I didn't really know this; what you're suggesting. That men get box set products like these for their music, but women rarely do or do not at all. How pathetic. If I was M I would want a full line of them just to break that mold.

On 8/11/2023 at 8:10 PM, BradleyPratt said:

My Ray of Light box set was originally made around Christmas last year. I've been wanting to upgrade this project from 2D Photoshop mockups to 3D, at least since I started working on Confessions and the Immaculate Collection. This new version has been a joy to make and I'm so excited to see what you think of it.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/134394977/Madonna-Ray-of-Light-Expanded-Box-Set

There's a lot to check out - new editions of the vinyl, much more behind the scenes content, and a very shiny ring.

Thank you to the (wow) hundreds of you who have given feedback on my box sets. It's been incredible seeing the responses to things I've made for fun and for practice as a designer.

Enjoy! :luv:

Ray of Light 3D Portfolio 2023-08-12-.jpg

Ray of Light 3D Portfolio 2023-08-12-9.jpg

Ray of Light 3D Portfolio 2023-08-12-19.jpg

Ray of Light 3D Portfolio 2023-08-12-25.jpg

Ray of Light 3D Portfolio 2023-08-12-27.jpg

This truly brings a tear to my eye and would be a dream come true. Best album, best era for me.

• 1 month later...