The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

5 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis finger crossed for you amazing @Anapausis to have M in your  hometown and have a beautiful day at her show...

When I got to her concert, it had rained not just cats and dogs, but the whole fauna:

It was a day to be forever in our memory.

57 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Congratulations Dave 400 hundred posts in 6 days clearly shows you aren’t the one we are talking about 🤣🤣🤣

Please give him a chance. He’s been posting a lot in my game thread which happens with game threads. He and Ana have made fast friends too and are having fun. He’s not hurting anyone for what I’ve seen. So pretty please give him a chance as he tries to find his way(which is not easy always in a Madonna community), ok? 🙏🎄🎄🙏🙏🎄🎄💝💝💝

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Please give him a chance. He’s been posting a lot in my game thread which happens with game threads. He and Ana have made fast friends too and are having fun. He’s not hurting anyone for what I’ve seen. So pretty please give him a chance as he tries to find his way(which is not easy always in a Madonna community), ok? 🙏🎄🎄🙏🙏🎄🎄💝💝💝

I don’t have to give anyone a chance, it’s not my place or my faculty. I’m not the one doing the things extremely dry and difficult here

This forum has become a ghost of what it once was, lots of people have left because the conversation became nullified, it’s repetitive and unchallenging as certainly you can notice 

I haven’t left myself because I don’t like or been pushed around or give up easily, and because after years of not posting anything I decided I wanted to share this tour with the 

if this has become difficult and sometimes unbearable it’s not my fault darling, if Dave is the real thing only time will tell 

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I don’t have to give anyone a chance, it’s not my place or my faculty. I’m not the one doing the things extremely dry and difficult here

This forum has become a ghost of what it once was, lots of people have left because the conversation became nullified, it’s repetitive and unchallenging as certainly you can notice 

I haven’t left myself because I don’t like or been pushed around or give up easily, and because after years of not posting anything I decided I wanted to share this tour with the 

if this has become difficult and sometimes unbearable it’s not my fault darling, if Dave is the real thing only time will tell 

You are right. Time will tell. Thanks so much! 💝💝💝

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic