[October 25, 2023] The Celebration Tour (7/78), Copenhagen #1

lmvc

If anyone needs Floor B standing for Copenhagen on Wednesday drop me a DM here, on Tribe or on Instagram @NSPh0t0s  - they're on TM resale, i'm gonna be there, and I'm happy to sell / transfer to a Triber / Icon / Infinity Member for just £50 each / 425 DK as I want them to go to a good home who wont resell for profit.

[Update - sold, they went fast!]

16 hours ago, Neil said:

If anyone needs Floor B standing for Copenhagen on Wednesday drop me a DM here, on Tribe or on Instagram @NSPh0t0s  - they're on TM resale, i'm gonna be there, and I'm happy to sell / transfer to a Triber for just £50 each / 425 DK as I want them to go to a good home.

That's incredibly generous.

Just now, frozenonadancefloor said:

I'm kinda bad at recognizing sarcasm through text but I probably should've gotten that :lol:. Well good thing because I want to hear NRM and the other opening songs saturday in Stockholm.

No need to explain. You're right, especially if your not familiar with the member posting it.  It's just like when people say, "I was kidding" when there was no real indication of one kidding until they responded to say after possibly offending someone. I think some people think others can read their mind or remember everyone who post such sarcasm without any hint it is.

2 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Full show. She started at 21:30 and the show finished around 23:45. I loved it. She seemed to be in a good mood. 

Thanks for confirming this.  I expect unless there is curfew issue for a venue, she'll do the full show unless some technical issue pops up.  I think she's on track so far for this tour. 

11 hours ago, McDonna said:

Thanks for confirming this.  I expect unless there is curfew issue for a venue, she'll do the full show unless some technical issue pops up.  I think she's on track so far for this tour. 

So Sorry, Oh Father and Hold Tight will be saved for next tour anyway... Well, having the Copenhague's 1st gig some extra 15min it seems what she did for opening night will remain for the course of tour... Well, as you have said, my friend, show's just perfect the way it is!!