Did teachers and or professors you had in school like or dislike Madonna?

Blue Skies

we had a Jukebox Jury at school when i was a kid. My teacher chose Papa Don't Preach, she said she really loved the song. That time u2 With or Without You won, M was 2nd and i think Ozzy Osborne was 3rd😁 Later in college M was discussed in media studies course as an example of a post modern pop artist.

I just had the SEX book in my bag and showed it to all the class before the teacher came. The she saw it too, and she said that she was ordinary because of the 'I like my pussy' sentence. That's when I discover that I was more advanced than my own teachers in terms of freedom, expression and sexuality and I felt great! 

Other teachers put her as an example of discipline, work ethic etc, all of this was around 1998-2002, when she was on another imperial peak. 

I had a teacher who said Madonna's hands were magic. That anytime you see her in videos or performances, her hands are always doing something that catches your eye. The video for "Music" started the conversation. In the video, she's seated most of the time because she's pregnant with Rocco. Which limited her mobility a great deal for such a huge dance track. But watch her hands!!!