Madonna One dollar Money

I love them too !!!!!! I just bought them but when I'm looking at them, I'm asking if they are real. Sure they produced them very quickly but I don't know if they all look the same. In the back, there is a black line on the left. And they seem a little cut. But I don't know if they all are the same. 

1 hour ago, mikaskin said:

I love them too !!!!!! I just bought them but when I'm looking at them, I'm asking if they are real. Sure they produced them very quickly but I don't know if they all look the same. In the back, there is a black line on the left. And they seem a little cut. But I don't know if they all are the same. 

Where did you buy them?  And by real, do you mean like "real money" or just if it's actually official merchandise?  

I wish she would sell the  "Madonna money" in her store that she used to always throw out during concerts especially during Material Girl performances.

47 minutes ago, mikaskin said:

I just bought them but I'm asking if they are the real ones Bob threw or are they just copies and the seller sells me copies and not the official one

Ah, I understand.  Good question.  Hopefully someone who knows can chime in.  I am not certain if it's authentic bills Bob is throwing out? :)

I don't think there's any quality marks or signs of authenticity to look for on this.

They are like flyers printed in mass production for each show, they might have even different paper or type of print from place to place..

If I will look into details, the mid gradient is a detail that someone replicating might ignore and do all in one color.

Also they clearly have creases after being thrown and kept away during the concert.

As items they are already printed copies I don't think it makes so much of a difference if they are Real real or copies from the real thing.