Edmonton, AB, Canada [Oct 11th & 12, 2015]

groovyguy

they used footage from several shows for the preformance of LAP on MDNA dvd/blu ray

Yeah, they did, I think that the whole DVD was made from the footage of more than one show. You can see it especially in "Turn Up The Radio" - there are some scenes from the Olympia show in Paris, and of course the different clothes - a fur vest and a leather jacket. I really don't like how they put all those performances tohether - it lookes like they didn't notice that she's wearing different costumes, not that it was made intentionaly....

I was talking about a fanmade dvd with the 88 UB, I don't see more than one UB in the dvd, and surely will be a celebrity  :Madonna003:

I know it, but I'm just saying that I would like to see all of these performances in one video :)

BTW, I hope that there will be no celebrities on stage during her shows in Prague or Berlin and I will be chosen as an unapologetic bitch, hahaha ;)

I was talking about a fanmade dvd with the 88 UB, I don't see more than one UB in the dvd, and surely will be a celebrity :Madonna003:

Janet Jackson didn't use one for either the Velvet Rope show in New York or the All For You show in Hawaii. Same with Britney's Femme Fatale Tour in Toronto. They all used regular fans.

https://instagram.com/p/80vEYRyxsc/

Tony Villanueva

super_hero_tony For Real Rebel â¤ï¸s. Last Show Edmonton 10/12. I don't know them or the story but I love the possibilities. Gratitude to the audience that makes it all possible for us to perform. Everyone remembers their first concert, their first Madonna concert and the first time you heard a Madonna song that hit so close to home you thought she must have written it about you! Right? admit it! You're among friends. Was she hiding in the closet? How did she know? I hope in 5 years these 2 remember us with the fondest of memories, then we were successful at our job. We are officially WEST COAST! For perspective, We started in Montreal and today is our last Show in Canada. That's how fast the meteor shoots across the sky. Hitch on to the tail and come along for the rest of the ride. Calling all Rebel â¤ï¸'s like the O'Jays Love Train.( 

Posted Image