Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

9 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

They are mentioning Anitta, Tokischa and Maluma in that gossip 

Lucas are you going? What’s your strategy to secure a good place at the beach 

I once saw Black Eyes Peas at Copacabana in the new year and it was massive enormous gigantic, we were going to the reveillon party but we walked and walked and the stage was kilometers and kilometers away 

I'm from São Pualo, but for sure i'm going, I would never miss such opportunity lol

I'm still planning a strategy, but I guess I'll just arrive very early to the beach (something like 8am) and just wait til the concert begins. I'll try my best to get a place with a good view, as this will be for free for sure there'll be kilometers of people 

52 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

According to a page on Instagram it won't be the same show as on the tour, there will be some adaptations and it will be most likely a 1h40m show. I don't know if I believe in this, but I have high hopes that we get the same show other countries got. Would luv to see in front of me everything I already saw online hahaha.

First thing to go should be the MJ tribute

33 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

I'm from São Pualo, but for sure i'm going, I would never miss such opportunity lol

I'm still planning a strategy, but I guess I'll just arrive very early to the beach (something like 8am) and just wait til the concert begins. I'll try my best to get a place with a good view, as this will be for free for sure there'll be kilometers of people 

I would go a week beforehand if you want a good view 

https://www.infobae.com/america/agencias/2024/03/21/confirman-que-madonna-ira-a-brasil-en-medio-de-rumores-sobre-un-concierto-gratuito-en-rio/?outputType=amp-type

Looks like the show will be similar to the Maluma performance that she did. I was one of the few fans that loved that! She looked awesome!

1 minute ago, Honey Little said:

https://www.infobae.com/america/agencias/2024/03/21/confirman-que-madonna-ira-a-brasil-en-medio-de-rumores-sobre-un-concierto-gratuito-en-rio/?outputType=amp-type

Looks like the show will be similar to the Maluma performance that she did. I was one of the few fans that loved that! She looked awesome!

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

36 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

The fact they used that pic of her :laughing:

49 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Probably a silly question but, has it been confirmed she's doing that free giant concert on the beach ? All i've seen is the new ad where M says "Brazil i'm coming" which could mean she's gonna play the regular Celebration tour where you have to pay to see the show ?!?

Not a silly question at all. So far we have no details confirmed. We are just assuming the previous reports are true. But she could be heading to Brazil to open a new Hard Candy gym for all we know.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Not a silly question at all. So far we have no details confirmed. She could be going to Brazil to open a new Hard Candy gym for all we know.

My 14yo me would be very happy as back in the day I got so excited when the news came out... 14 years later and nothing yet lol

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced