Hamish Hamilton's Re-Invention Tour Footage acctually exists?

I was talking about RIT on another board with some Brazilian fans and stumbled across this old news about Hamish Hamilton's RTI project I had forgotten about! 

We were talking about the lack of an official release for this tour, how she taped the Lisbon concert but hated the images + they allegedly had some caption issues with the sound so it was scrapped in the end.

I personally think they could've used the footage shot in Paris that was later used on the IGTTYAS doc (it makes no sense having crew and equipment placed to shoot a couple of songs... I'm 100% SURE the raw footage of the entire Paris concert exists.

Anyway... this led us to think RIT did not have a full concert release because she didn't want to. Maybe she and the label thought the doc was enough.

Back to Hamish Hamilton... I was researching new things about that period after that conversation and found a Billboard article talking about the Hamish x Madonna lawsuit! How he sued her at the time for not wanting the pay for what he had already shot because It was not going to be released. The article mentions he shot a full dress rehearsal + Mancherster + London shows! From what Iu understand, the idea was always to shoot Lisbon, so the Manchester and London nights were probably tests, Am I right? Or the plans for Lisbon came later?

I wonder if that raw footage still exists somewhere... Never heard about it, not even clips or any sort of leak. Do we have more info about it?

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/madonna-sued-over-euro-tv-show-63171/