Choose the Biopic title?

10 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Are we so desperate that we use other people’s posts to attack? 

Are we so desperate that when the manipulation of that person failed miserably now you are trying to manipulate another one? 

Channel 9 Television GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

What has happened cuate? Voguerista has finally seen the Light?

OT: Little Sparrow could be a lovely name but the French people (and esp French press) would massacre her, so no.

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

What has happened cuate? Voguerista has finally seen the Light?

OT: Little Sparrow could be a lovely name but the French people (and esp French press) would massacre her, so no.

Don't talk on me like I am not here. I have no idea what you are talking about and I have not seen and nor do I want anything to do with any of your so called LIGHT!! I see nothing but trouble making, drama, and chaos with your posts! It's so bad, you've chased off a good member and maybe others as well. Please leave me out of it!

4 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Don't talk on me like I am not here. I have no idea what you are talking about and I have not seen and nor do I want anything to do with any of your so called LIGHT!! I see nothing but trouble making, drama, and chaos with your posts! It's so bad, you've chased off a good member and maybe others as well. Please leave me out of it!

Who got chased off and why?