Why she rehearsed this version in 2 occasions?

Luiz Ribeiro

She was obviously trying to find its footing into the show. She probably was looking to just perform on guitar but I am thankful for the finished product. Quite frankly the best way it could have been done. If only there was an official version of it, the album vocals are so processed that the acoustic version suffers.

Incredible how she wasn't able to foresee it was a fan favorite since the beginning. I cannot believe she decided to leave it out the final setlist of the MDNA Tour. Same happened with Ghosttown!!!

What about her simply not liking these songs enough to perform them 80 times?

It's not like most of the lyrics come from her so they are probably not as special to her as some fans would think.

Then again she seemed to be into Nothing Fails and is still performing Don't Tell Me up to today so maybe she doesn't care about that.

Guys, I'm sure it's in part because Spanish Lesson and Candy Shop are both originally already in lower keys. She slays those songs live. Same thing for the verses on Give It 2 Me, as the chorus is usually playback. Evita songs also are really suited for her voice. Love Spent on the other hand is the complete opposite. The album version is chipmunk-high, and she hasn't really done those chipmunk vocals since the 80s.