Question: Madonna and Rod Stewart song?

scamper

This thing started with a friend of mine that is a great Rod Stewart fan. One day we were talking about music and he told me:

- Did you know that Madonna sings on a Rod Stewart song?

I didn't believe him and told him that if it was true I'm sure that I'd know it.

He told me that it was a song called "Broken Arrow" from the 1991 album "Vagabond heart" and that she was not credited as Madonna, she used the nickname "Lulu Smith" and that was something that people said when the album was released.

Well, now that Carrie Fisher has died I've read an interview she Made with Madonna in 1991. They start to talk about nicknames and things like that and Madonna said that she was called Daisy when she was married with Sean and that in that time she was using Dita.

Here's part of that interview:

Your nickname is Daisy?
It was when I was with him. No one calls me Daisy now. Now it's Dita, from Dita Parlo, an actress from the Thirties. She did a lot of silent movies

And who gave you that one.
Actually, I gave it to myself, but everyone thought it was very fitting, so it just stuck. You know how you have to pick names when you stay in hotels. After Daisy there was Lulu.

Why were you named Daisy? For Daisy Buchanan, Daisy Miller?
Daisy Miller. There are a lot of good Daisys.

Mostly high-strung.
Yeah. And then there was Lulu because I was worshiping Louise Brooks. My name was Lulu Smith.

Looking for info about the album I didn't find something clear about that. The only thing that could be interested is that Patrick Leonard was one of the producers.

Anybody knows if there's something confirmed about this??? Maybe it was told before and I didn't read about it but I'd like to know your opinion. As far as I know Rod said things like "I don't like Madonna" but maybe he liked in 1990 when the song was recorded... 

Found this: Rod Stewart - Broken arrow (1991) Produced by Patrick Leonard. Madonna performs backing vocals on the last few seconds of the song under the pseudonym Twinkle Schascle. It was released as a single and is also on his album 'Vagabond heart' (available from the link below)

But I never heard about it before, and really can not hear Madonna's voice on the song.